5-Way Optimization: one-click overclocking and cooling, done!
• An automated tuning utility that optimizes overclocking and cooling profiles for your unique system configuration.
• Fans stay whisper-quiet for everyday computing, and deliver optimal airflow when the system is crunching through CPU or GPU-intensive tasks.
• All-new stress test that allows users to optimize and overclock for CPU or memory-centric workloads.
OC Design: ASUS Pro Clock II Technology
Prime X299-Deluxe II includes a dedicated base-clock (BCLK) generator that extends CPU and memory overclocking margins. This custom solution works in tandem with the TPU to enhance voltage and BCLK overclocking control, providing the flexibility to extract every ounce of performance from the
Intel® Core X-series(6-core above) processors.
Optimized Thermal and Power Design: Enhanced Power Delivery
Higher power requirements are balanced by beefier heatsinks that carefully balance mass and surface area to maximize thermal dissipation. With a VRM-heatsink array and heatpipe positioned in the path of maximum airflow within the chassis, Prime X299-Deluxe II ensures optimal cooling and system stability for Intel's latest Core X-series processors.
Dual ProCool Connectors
PRIME X299-DELUXE II links to the PSU with dual eight-pin connectors that pass 12V power directly to the processor. These jacks are based on our ProCool design, which uses solid pins that can handle more current than conventional connectors with hollow pins.
M.2 Thermal Design: Keep your SSD chilled
• Ultra-efficient 22110 heatsink to reduce M.2 SSD temperatures by up to 20°C — and that means optimal storage performance and improved SSD longevity.
• Use onboard thermal sensor that sense temperature of M.2 SSD to adjust M.2_FAN activity.
• Anti-drop screws minimize risk of losses during heatsink removal
Fan Xpert 4
All 3 or 4-pin Fan Auto Detection: Total 7 Fan headers for total solution
Smart Fan IC Protection: Prevents overcurrents and excessive temperatures to prolong IC lifespan
All Fan Support extreme quiet mode
AIO Pump and Water Pump + Fan: A dedicated PWM/DC header for self-controlled water-cooling setups. Water Pump+ fan supply over 3A to high-performance PWM or DC Water pumps.
GPU Source for Precise setting: Each fans react to up to 4 sensors (CPU/PCH/GPU/T Sensor), ensuring real-time response in localized areas
Bundled Fan Extension Card II:
Easily mounted to 2.5” bay in the chassis.
6 x CHA FANs
3 x RGB headers
3 x Thermal Sensors
ASUS NODE Interface
LiveDash controls devices with OLED panels, including ROG AIO coolers and motherboards.
With the upgraded customization features, users can upload jpg formatted images and GIF files.
Intel Wireless-AC 9260
802.11ac with 2x2 MU-MIMO and wide 160MHz channels(HT160)
Bluetooth 5.0 for connections that are up to 2X faster than ever before, and boasts up to 4X the range.
Aquantia 5G LAN
The Integrated AQUANTIA AQC-1